ingredients (i copy & paste directly from MamaFaMi :
300g lukewarm water (the amount may vary according to the flour)
120g castor sugar
2 packets (22 g) dried instant yeast
2 eggs (small)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon milk powder
1 teaspoon bread improver
1. Place flour, castor sugar, dried instant yeast, eggs, salt, baking powder, milk powder and bread improver in a mixing bowl.
2. On the mixer and pour water, a little at a time until the flour almost combined.
3. Add in the margarine and continue kneading. Add more water if needed. Knead till a soft and smooth dough is formed.
4. Make into a big round ball and leave to prove till double the size (about an hour or so, depending on the temperature of your place).
5. Punch down the dough to let the air out. Knead and ready to shape.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 18 - 20 minutes.
wonder how to make that style of that reb bean stollen? go to MamaFaMi's fp to see how she did that.