250g bread flour
1/2 tsp salt
10g milk powder (i use fresh milk)
2 tsp instant yist
10ml cold water
120g mixed fruit
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1. wash mixed fruit and let them dry
2. mix (A) till well mix and then add (B). knead to form dough
3. add (C) and continue knead to form a smooth and elastic dough
4. add (D) and mix until well blended. let it prove for about 60mins @ double the size
5. divide dough into 100g per piece and roll into balls. rest them for 10 mins
6. roll out the dough into 6 long strips (30cm long, which i didnt follow exactly), then plait 3 pieces together. can make 2 plaits.
7. prove for 45mins or till double the size
8. brush with egg wash and bake at 180ºC for 20mins.
i make half the dough and to make it more shinier, i brush with butter right after those bread came out from oven