and i would like to make special thank you to dzarina, mom to 3 handsome boys, who make and effort helping me to buy those cups! thank you sooo much ina! later i will drag you to the shop okay. and also ezan who did offer to buy the cups as well. tapi i tak nk menysahkan u la ezan. kesian u duduk jauh. but who knows in future kan..kot-kot i terdesak ke apa ke.
guys, thank you soooooo much. i really heart all of you! regarding the polls that i ask, size or prices, soon i will make announcement on it.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup choc powder (hersheys) - sifted
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1/2 granulated sugar (i use castor sugar and omit it to 1/4 cup)
1/2 packed brown sugar (i use fine brown sugar)
1/4 cup pure creamy butter
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 egg (AA)
1/2 tsp vanilla
2/3 cup milk (i use fresh mlik)
1/2 cup choc chips
1. in small bowl, mix together flour, choc powder, baking powder & salt
2. in another bowl, beat together granulated and brown sugars and butter until well combined. add peanut butter, beat until smooth.
3. beat in egg and vanilla until mixture smooth.
4. alternately beat in flour and milk. make three additions of flour and two of mlik. beat until smooth. stir in choc chips.
5. scoop batter into prepared cups and bake for about 20-25mins (depend on types of ur oven, so do check when its already 20mins).
btw, thank you suhana for the award ya