Thursday, January 31, 2008
Posted by .:anna:. at 6:30 PM
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
250g bread flour
1/2 tsp salt
10g milk powder (i use fresh milk)
2 tsp instant yist
10ml cold water
120g mixed fruit
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1. wash mixed fruit and let them dry
2. mix (A) till well mix and then add (B). knead to form dough
3. add (C) and continue knead to form a smooth and elastic dough
4. add (D) and mix until well blended. let it prove for about 60mins @ double the size
5. divide dough into 100g per piece and roll into balls. rest them for 10 mins
6. roll out the dough into 6 long strips (30cm long, which i didnt follow exactly), then plait 3 pieces together. can make 2 plaits.
7. prove for 45mins or till double the size
8. brush with egg wash and bake at 180ºC for 20mins.
i make half the dough and to make it more shinier, i brush with butter right after those bread came out from oven
Posted by .:anna:. at 1:45 PM
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Posted by .:anna:. at 8:44 PM
1. 4.5" = RM20
2. 6" = RM35
for 4.5", minimum order is 2 cakes. this promotion end on the 15th February 2008.
*promotion price starting now until 15 Feb '08
apart from that, i am so bubbly that finally my own card is ready to be use. hurray! i made this by myself using my scrapbook stuff :P hubby only help me in designing the logo. thank you dear hubby.
Posted by .:anna:. at 8:02 AM
Friday, January 25, 2008
280g bread flour (high protein)
120g plain flour
1 tsp salt (i use less than this)
1 1/2 tsps milk powder (i use fresh milk)
4 tsps instant yeast
190ml cold water
1 egg (i use grade A)
200g pastry margarine
1. mix (A) until mix. add (B) and knead to form dough. add water a little bit if dough were not form.
2. add (C) and keep on knead until the dough smooth. once smooth, take out and roll into rectangular shape. wrap with clear plastic and keep in freezer for 1 hour.
3. wrap (D) in a clear plastic and roll into rectangular shape (more or less half size from the dough). take out the dough from freezer and roll into 10mm thick. then put (D) onto the dough and fold it.
4. roll the dough about 10mm thick. then fold into 3 section (overlapping) and roll into 10mm again. repeat this step again and keep in the fridge from about 20mins. *make sure to wrap the dough with clear plastic.
5. repeat step 4 again and keep the dough in the fridge for about 30mins.
6. divide the dough into 2 portion and roll it about 4mm thick.
7. spread with some custard or jam or whatever u like to spread with (i use blueberry fillings) and sprinkle with some raisins.
8. roll up the dough legthwise (like Swiss roll) and cut into 12 portions (i cut into various sizes :P)
9. put onto baking tray. light press to flat the danish pastries and then put half cherry on top of it. prove for about 45mins and the brush with egg wash
10. bake about 15mins at 190ºC
Posted by .:anna:. at 9:26 PM
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Posted by .:anna:. at 1:25 PM
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
ingredients (i copy & paste directly from MamaFaMi :
300g lukewarm water (the amount may vary according to the flour)
120g castor sugar
2 packets (22 g) dried instant yeast
2 eggs (small)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon milk powder
1 teaspoon bread improver
1. Place flour, castor sugar, dried instant yeast, eggs, salt, baking powder, milk powder and bread improver in a mixing bowl.
2. On the mixer and pour water, a little at a time until the flour almost combined.
3. Add in the margarine and continue kneading. Add more water if needed. Knead till a soft and smooth dough is formed.
4. Make into a big round ball and leave to prove till double the size (about an hour or so, depending on the temperature of your place).
5. Punch down the dough to let the air out. Knead and ready to shape.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 18 - 20 minutes.
wonder how to make that style of that reb bean stollen? go to MamaFaMi's fp to see how she did that.
Posted by .:anna:. at 3:29 AM
Monday, January 21, 2008
Posted by .:anna:. at 1:38 PM
Posted by .:anna:. at 12:31 AM
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
that car doesnt look very nice rite :( need to improve my drawing skill
25 pcs of chip choc cuppies
Posted by .:anna:. at 8:06 AM
Thursday, January 10, 2008
dear valued customers & viewers, yesterday we already move into a new year in Islam year. we are now entering the 1429 Hijriah. may all our brothers and sisters in Islam live in peaceful and harmony. wishing u guys prosperity and happiness besides increasing the level of taqwa. till then, ma'asalamah.
Posted by .:anna:. at 11:57 AM
Monday, January 7, 2008
last week, ina ordered the mini chip choc for a wedding. no... no its not the gift to guest, but it is gift for hantaran. ina request 2 boxes of mini chip choc with different colours, purple and green. since i know the box that i always use didnt have other colors other than silver and gold, so i did something else. heres the output!
Posted by .:anna:. at 12:15 PM